This time change procedure can be used for ALL Samsung phone systems with the exception of the 816 & 56/120.
- With phone on hook, Dial Transfer 200
- Enter 1234 for passcode
- Press 1 then Speaker
- Dial 505
- Enter Date and Time
- W = Day of week (Monday is 1)....
- MM = Month
- DD = Day
- YY = Year
- HHMM = Time (24 hour) example: 1:45 pm is 1345
- Press Transfer to exit and save
Leaving the phone hung up-
- Press Transfer 104
- Press the hold key to clear the current entry
- Type in the new name like a text message
- Use the volume up/down keys for spaces or to go back
- Press transfer when done to exit and save
Most likely Do Not Disturb was accidentally set, to clear it leave the phone hung up and dial 400.
Someone set a program message on your phone which means nothing. To clear leave your phone hung up and dial 42-XXX (XXX is your own extension number)
After the holiday button is used it needs to be cleared when you are back, press the button and hit 0000 followed by a 0 when it asks for the ring plan number.